Generating leads with social media is an absolute must if you want to grow your business. Whether your business is run online or offline, you can’t deny that social media is a hub for shoppers of any kind.
Does it matter what these folks are shopping for? If you want to generate leads, you have to put out some bait. The same idea is true when you go fishing. If you don’t use the right bait you won’t catch any fish.
Today, I want to tell you about these 7 tips for generating leads with social media, so that you can get more leads in less time!
Absolutes of Generating Leads With Social Media
When you talk in a crowd about social media, you probably talk about Facebook first. Facebook seems to be the first place everyone goes. Here are some things that are absolutely true about generating leads with social media.
1. Conversion pixels work hand-in-hand with Facebook ads. Facebook ads are a great way to market if you know how to make them super targeted, but conversion pixels are a must. Knowing what you pay for each subscriber is huge. It’s a part of your business and it’s important that you know how much you are spending. You can easily install the code on your web page, and tie the pixel to your ad. Voila! You will find out how much you are paying for your leads.
2. Focus your efforts where traffic converts. It’s hateful to keep paying money for traffic that isn’t giving you results right? This is why you need to focus on one marketing method at a time. Fans and followers are great, but they will most likely NOT buy from you. It’s time for you to focus on finding out what social networks drive traffic for you. It could be Twitter or another platform. Facebook isn’t always number one.
3. Leverage those you work with and leverage what you know! It’s great to share updates with your audience but it’s time for you to allow your team members and employees to share their insights as well. When you collaborate you are more likely to get emotions running high with targeted content. Keeping content emotional is the name of the game when it comes to getting more traffic.
4. Yes, know your sales process. If you don’t have a sales process you’ll be completely disorganized. How are you building relationships? If you aren’t going to the right places you’ll have trouble getting results. If you want to attract more folks via social media then you need to make it clear what you are about and what problems you are solving for your audience. Then and only then can you drive traffic that converts.
5. Get talking offline. Chatting online through social media is great, but if people can’t pick up the phone or email you, they won’t bother. Make yourself available and thank people for their business always.
6. Give value and get traffic. Giving real value that helps answer questions is the only way to drive traffic that will convert and stick. If you give value you’ll get subscribers. People won’t opt-in when they know nothing about you, and they don’t know if you are trustworthy.
7. Set goals, focus, and track your efforts. When you are marketing online a blog is extremely beneficial. Generating leads using social media does work, but you need to be able to track traffic to your blog. Use an analytics tool to help you do this.
Hopefully, you were able to get real value from what I shared with you today. As always, please let me know. Generating leads with social media could be the lifeblood of your business.
Make Today Count
Share with others