Are you wondering how to be rejection free in your network marketing business?
There are tons of veterans within network marketing that can testify to the fact that this works. Relationship building is still the key.
What am I talking about?
You can be rejection free when recruiting others into your home business. If you are attractive to someone they will come to you. Right?
Most likely, the individual that asked you out was attracted to you. Right? Today, I’ll share some valuable information with you that will help skyrocket your business.
You will learn more about becoming the “hunted” and not the hunter. You will learn what it takes to grow your business with the use of attraction marketing.
You will also learn how to implement this marketing in stages in order to maintain relationships with those you do attract.
Are you ready to learn how to be rejection free?
How to be Rejection Free from Day One
You have most likely heard all about “attraction marketing”.
First, it is a real concept and I have seen it work for hundreds of marketers. Whether it was an old school marketer or a modern day content marketer, being attractive to your audience is the key to building your business.
Secondly, I’ll go so far as to say that you should be attractive in ANY business to attract the right people. Building a team is essential for growth and profit, but most importantly, it is what makes you attractive to others that matters.
Here are some simple tips I’ll give you today to follow, so you can learn how to be rejection free.
- Share your story. Yes, you need to tell your own personal story of success. I have heard some marketers say they are embarrassed to tell the backstory. Some are afraid their story will sound too unbelievable. Everyone has a story to tell. Be willing to tell your story regardless of who awful or embarrassing you think it is. There is someone that your story will resonate with.
- Just ask. People want to know what is in it for them. People do not want to hear about you all of the time. Tell your story and then move on. However, talk to everyone. Don’t start out by talking about yourself, but asking them about who they are and what they want. If you want to know what your prospects want just ask. It’s really simple.
- Don’t spam. Okay okay. So you were told to manually seek out folks on Facebook. It isn’t a bad idea, but how you go about doing it is everything. Being attractive to your audience will never change. Don’t spam people in Facebook groups or otherwise. It just isn’t good business sense.
- Learn internet marketing. Marketing is how you get leads to find you, and it’s how you get prospects to begin to follow you around. What if a fully automated system could be applied to your business model? Would you consider it? Learn how to use Facebook, Twitter, and even Instagram to share your products and services. These are the least expensive avenues, and they are the most successful.
These tips are rock solid for helping you build your business. It is worth learning how to make attraction marketing work for you, so that you can learn how to be rejection free as you build your business.
Are you working on your growth plan for 2018?
Chances are, you have been working on it because you know all too well that waiting until the last minute can be dangerous.
You also know that if you haven’t been getting the results you hoped for, it is most likely related to your lack of a growth plan.
Now is the time to focus on what you’re going to do in 2018. Waiting until the last minute to put together a growth plan can be scary.
You should desire to have a complete growth plan for your business, with an understanding that the more thorough you are the fewer problems you’ll have getting clients to listen to you.
Are you ready to focus on creating your growth plan for 2018?
Creating Your Growth Plan for 2018
When you structured your growth plan for 2017, how did you do it?
Did you start with a rough outline of the areas that need the most attention? Did you focus on what made you the least amount of money last year?
There are some great ways to cut to the chase and ensure that you focus working on the areas of your business that need it the most.
Here are the 5 key points for your growth plan for the new year.
- Clarify your value proposition. What sets you apart from your competitors? If you do not have the answer to this question, you really need to revisit this before you come back to write your plan. Setting yourself apart is your value proposition, and this is what gives you the upper-hand in the marketplace. Why do your customers choose you? You absolutely need to know this otherwise you’ll have zero following and no opportunity for growth, and you’ll not be credible. Be clear about this.
- Identify your target audience. Who is your ideal customer? This is what you’ll build your business around, along with the first point. Marketing means that you need to know who you are marketing to. If you don’t know who your ideal customer is then you’ll waste your time building your marketing strategy. Identify your target audience and make it your business to know everything about them before you build up your marketing strategy.
- Note your key indicators. What should you be able to measure? Changes should always be measurable. If you cannot measure changes, you’ll struggle. If you could add a revenue stream to your business what would it be? If you cannot answer this you’ll have no idea what you’re getting into. There are some things you’ll offer for FREE to create value and attract your buyer. There are other things that are revenue streams that you want to guard with your life.
- Focus on what you are strong in. What makes you strong? It isn’t always about what makes you strong it is about working the angle of your strengths. If you work hard at overcoming weaknesses you’ll waste valuable time you could have spent on things you were good at. Take what you’re good at and run with it. Always work to your strengths and you’ll draw the right crowd.
- Invest in what matters most-your talent! Okay, so buying office furniture is fun, but who you hire is more important. What are you paying them? Don’t spend so much on the things that don’t matter or move the hand that moves your business. Focus on the talent you hire. If you do, you’ll get the rewards of it. There is no better way to spend your money than to spend it on the individuals that work hard and help you propel your business forward.
There are numerous ways to attract business. New business is absolutely super important. Eliminating debt is also important.
Focus on paying your employees well, especially when they are producing for you. These individuals can be your secret weapon.
You want to have a successful 2018, right? If so, and you want to have clear direction, focus your efforts on “your growth plan” for 2018 and you’ll be ready for the first of the year.