Chances are you found this article in your online search for more information about why you MUST blog for your business.
You may have even heard someone discussing the best blogging platforms, or how to write a good blog post. There is a ton of information out there online about how to write great copy, and what you need to write a good blog post.
I get it.
You are overwhelmed with the information you have found, and so you would just assume quit. It can be overwhelming, but over time blogging can prove to be quite profitable.
I know this to be true. Otherwise, I would not maintain this blog as I do.
The difference between you and other online marketers, is that you’ll learn how to cut through the noise and write blog posts that others want to read.
Today, in this blog post that I have written, I am going to share with you the 5 TOP reasons that you must blog for your business.
I’ll also tell you how you can start today on ANY budget.
Blog for Your Business Because it’s a Small but Worthwhile Investment
If you could choose ONE thing to invest in for your business, what would it be?
If you have ever owned other businesses than you know all too well that business expenses can drain you dry. A blog is a minimal financial investment, but over time it will yield you some of the best results.
Here are 5 main reasons you absolutely MUST blog for your business.
- It’s easy. Okay, I hear ya. If it were so easy everyone would be doing it right? I find that everyone is interested in writing a blog to get started, but they fail to understand that they still need to dedicate their time to writing it. That’s the whole point. Filling it with valuable content for your audience. If you give them something of value, and they see you as the expert who is knowledgeable and willing to help them, they will come back to you. Above all, it’s easy to set one up, and many platforms offer a done for you blog. SIMPLE!
- FREE traffic. Getting traffic to your website is easier when you have a blog. Every blog post should be linked to your website so that you can generate more traffic and interest for your target audience. Everyone needs traffic and they MUST get it in order to succeed with online marketing. The biggest hit you’ll get is on the inside of search engines. This includes Google, Bing, Yahoo, and even Facebook. You can easily get the traffic you need with your blog, without spending thousands of dollars to get it.
- Search engines LOVE blogs. Okay, so blogs are amazing in that they help you to provide real value to your audience, but they are also loved deeply by search engines. This is because they update often, and when they focus on good content Google can feel good about promoting it. When you use SEO friendly platforms like this one, Google likes it, and “votes” for your blog post, just as we vote for our President. It’s amazing how it works, but an algorithm is what is used to help Google understand what is compelling content and what isn’t. Write well!
- Blogs are deemed a credible source. Okay, so there are some crazy things out there, but for the most part, blogs are considered a viable tool. The more valuable content you publish ,the more likely you are to get voted on. Isn’t that amazing?
- A blog helps you build a loyal following. Your target audience is no doubt a loyal group of people once they start following you. Above all, visitors can and will comment on your posts. This lets you know that they are reading and watching what you’re up to. Comments are another way of opening up dialogue between you and your audience. This is one of the most important reasons that you blog for your business.
There are many things that you can do to market your business online, but if you want to have a blog, it’s important that you understand how to get started, but most importantly as I mention here, WHY you need one.
Would you like to make a small financial investment for something that can give you FREE traffic to your website, along with a voting system by the search engines, and builds a credible following?
You can contact me directly, or you can learn more about why you must “blog for your business” from my personal mentor in The Anatomy of a Perfect Blog Post!