Did you know that your biggest link to building profit is for writing a profitable blog post?
You may be one of thousands that is looking for a way to replace your current income, but you just aren’t sure how to do it.
You may have heard that blogging is essential to your business these days, but perhaps you just aren’t sure how to get started.
There is great news!
I am just like you, and I started several years ago with no experience in online marketing and I had very little confidence.
By and large, many consumers are more likely to trust a business that uses a blog. It’s easy to see how blogging can persuade others, so why not consider it as one of the first things you do when you open for business?
Today, I am going to share with you WHY blogging gets a front row seat in my life, and what you need to learn in order to start writing a profitable blog post for your business!
How to Start Writing a Profitable Blog Post Today and Everyday
Do you have the ability to respond to email?
Do you have a computer?
If so, then you have the ability to write a blog post. Everyone writes at some point, the only major difference is that you’ll want to learn more about the craft of writing.
Regardless of how successful writers are, they are always learning and write daily to hone their skills. This is one of the reasons they are successful at writing.
Writing can be extremely profitable for you, and writing a profitable blog post is well within your reach. Those who blog frequently WILL get the most traffic to their website.
They will also be able to count on lead generation to feed their business. The more blog posts you generate, the more traffic you generate. This essentially leads to not only more leads, but MORE conversions.
How can you do that with a blog post?
Here are some insider secrets to getting the profit you want out of every blog post.
- Write down your GOAL for each blog post. Every blog post should be well thought out and planned. If you write without a true purpose, you’ll have a poor introduction, and worst of all you’ll have a poor headline. Your headline is the most important thing you write, but it’s wise to make sure you have a true guide for your blog post. Writing with a real goal or purpose will help you hit your target.
- FOCUS on the individual who will be reading your post. You should know every single detail about your target audience before you write anything. Whether they are male or female it makes a BIG difference. Where do the live? Where do they shop? What kind of car do they drive? These questions are all important. Knowing who your ideal reader is will help you write a highly targeted blog post.
- Focus on ONE topic. Focus is important for everything you do, but your mind may tend to wander when you are typing out a blog post. Take one topic, and outline what you want to do with it. If you focus on one topic and use a few other blog posts to expand on it, you’ll attract your perfect reader and you are more likely to get comments and shares too.
- Write your headline. Make it targeted AND compelling! I mentioned this above but I’ll say it again. Your headline is the MOST important thing you’ll write. You MUST direct your headline to your ideal reader, and you’ll captivate them when you lead with a story. Storytelling is at the very heart of the most successful marketing. It should always be about your reader….not you. Focus on the benefit to them, and how you can solve their problem.
- Highlight important facts. Highlighting important facts is a great way to ensure you get them to read your entire blog post. Give them suggestions, recommendations, or as I say in this post, “insider secrets”. You have to find ways to creatively solve their problems, and highlighting those 3 to 5 good points will get their attention easily.
Are you blogging for your business?
If you are, and you are not getting the results you want, please check out my FREE report on writing a profitable blog post.