If you want to get targeted traffic online there are several things you’ll have to do to get off to a good start. Most of these steps are pretty basic, and if you didn’t know this information already you need to learn it now.
What does it take to get to the right customer and get them to buy from you ONLY?
The key term here is “target marketing“, and unless you know exactly who your customer is you’ll have no idea how to create a marketing campaign.
What if I told you that you could absolutely know how to get targeted traffic online without any problem whatsoever?
Today, I am going to share with you what I learned from the 10-Minute Traffic Machine, and how you can easily duplicate what I am doing to boost my online traffic and get massive results.
Learn Basic Steps to Get Targeted Traffic Online
What do you have to do in order to drive traffic easier and get amazing results online?
It’s easier than you think.
It does take work.
There are some basic steps you should implement to get off on the right foot.
- Create a blog and use targeted keywords. So, everyone has a blog these days, but most importantly, it’s vital that you have a blog that speaks to your audience. A blog that speaks to one specific audience will be the blog that wins the day. Use targeted keywords as well, and those keywords are known as long-tail keywords. Getting your site to perform well is easy when you use these long-tail keywords. If you focus on this ONE area, you will be able to spend less on link building, and that will save you a lot of time as well. When using keywords like this to target your audience, this means that you’ll also get more organic traffic.
- Target more than keyword for each page. Focus on 3-5! One keyword will NOT do it. Keywords need to be targeted, and they should be numerous. The focus should be to rank for more than one keyword. When you take 3 to 5 keywords and use those to rank, you’ll get better results. Using multiple keywords consistently will give you consistent traffic each month. It’s a win-win situation for your blog!
- Comments are king with do-follow comments. What in the world is do-follow? It is time-consuming, but it is important that you look for blogs that focus on the same topic as yours. The idea here is to leave a thoughtful comment. Read the material, so be careful that you spend the time and make the effort to do this the right way. As you read the material from fellow bloggers or those you would like to do business with, you’ll be able to leave your link. The magic of do-follow comments is that they create a natural and organic backlink with the keyword you would like to rank for. Those who are using it today are getting as many as 70,000 page views within 30 days or just over, and they get targeted traffic online.
- Get an expert to write a guest blog post. Have you considered inviting some to write a guest blog post on your blog? When you can enlist the help of experts it can be a great way to attract the right readers and other experts. This is also considered a link-building method, increasing your page rank and your SERP’s as well. You’ll still want to remain focused on those long-tail keywords.
- Join the forums and participate. Remember, regardless of which methods you choose it’s all about RELEVANCE. You absolutely must seek out discussion on content that is relevant to what you are trying to rank for. Posting inside forums is a great idea for ANY campaign, but stay focused on the task at hand. Relevance wins the day. The key for this? Dedicate a small portion of each day to this, and find 1 or 2 good forums that are expert forums that really lend credence to your craft and what you are promoting.
- Submit articles, submit, submit. Okay, so article sites have been popular for awhile, and they still are. You don’t have to find hundreds of these, but maybe a few that you really like. Opt for those that are the most professional, and you are more likely to get targeted traffic online. Focus on writing good quality content, and you’ll be sure to increase your visibility and position yourself for being known as an expert.
There are so many ways to get your name out there, and to get brand recognition. It’s okay to use multiple sites for articles and to get more conversions, but keep in mind that focusing on your website overall is important.
If you would like to learn more about how you can “get targeted traffic online”, you’ll want to check out the Traffic Machine, a trusted resource that taught me everything I know and use today.