Generating leads on Twitter is important for your social media campaign, but understanding how to generate leads on Twitter takes time. There isn’t just one way to capture leads, and it’s important that you know some vital information before you embark on this journey.
Facebook and Twitter are two totally different platforms, so what may work for you on Facebook won’t automatically work for you on Twitter. Why? The setup and engagement cycles are very different.
Today, I’ll share with you how you can begin generating leads on Twitter, and what you can do to make sure that your campaign is a huge success with your audience!
How to Generate Leads on Twitter with the Basics
Just like Facebook, Twitter is growing in popularity on a daily basis. You may think that there is no rhyme or reason to how to use Twitter, but there is!
While it’s important to know your target audience that should be the research you’ve already done ahead of time. Now we need to talk about the nuts and bolts of how to generate leads on Twitter.
The glorious part about this is that it can be done in less than an hour per day. Here are 5 things that you can do to bring focus to your lead generation using Twitter.
- Schedule time for marketing with Twitter each day. Running an online business is your priority, so no one will give it the attention that it needs but you. Research the times that your audience is online, and you’ll have a better chance at reaching them. This will help you schedule out your social media campaign/tweets.
- Gear your tweets differently. It’s important that your tweets for lead generation are specifically for the purpose of lead generation. These tweets need to be short, sweet, and to the point. Make sure they are one link and nothing more, but focus on the call-to-action (CTA).
- Don’t go hashtag crazy. If you’re purpose is to generate leads, then don’t use hashtags. Remember, these tweets are for the sole purpose of getting a click. Hashtags are more social, and they take away from your attempt at getting a lead.
- ALWAYS supplement your organic traffic with paid tweets. Working Twitter with your own organic tweets is great, but it will enhance your campaign to do paid tweets as well. Write down what your goals are, so be specific, and then make sure that you get some paid tweets to supplement what you are doing organically.
- Track, track, make notes, and go at it again! One of the most valuable tools you can use is tracking and reporting. It’s important that you track the progress on what you’ve done so far, so you know what works and what doesn’t. Always read the reporting so you know how many folks you’re reaching, and what is getting shared as well as re-tweeted. Engagement means success.
There are so many aspects of social media marketing, but only a few great ones will work. This is why it’s vital that you learn as much as you can about how to use Twitter, and how to focus your efforts for your specific audience.
It’s fun to learn how to generate leads on Twitter!
Please leave a comment
Make Today Count