You’re never too young— or too old — to take care of your heart.
Lack of exercise, a poor diet and other unhealthy habits can take their toll over the years. Anyone at any age can benefit from simple steps to keep their heart healthy during each decade of life. Here’s how:
Last reviewed 4/2015
Receive Healthy Living tips and be Healthy For Good!
Life is why. +color is how.
Add a cup (2 servings) of color to your plate with fruits and vegetables, and make a healthier life.
Learn how to add more color now!
Lower Your Sodium in 21 Days!
Healthy Lifestyle ArticlesVIEW ALL
- Getting Heart Healthy One Simple Step at a Time
- The Top 10 Reasons Men Put Off Doctor Visits
- Four Weeks of Heart-Healthy Tips
- Owning a Pet May Protect You from Heart Disease
- Humor helps your heart? How?
- How to Help Prevent Heart Disease – At Any Age
- The Top 10 Topics in Healthy Eating
- Tracking Your Health Online
- Make the Effort to Prevent Heart Disease with Life’s Simple 7
- How to Change Bad Habits and Live a Heart Healthy Lifestyle
- Popular Articles
- 1 Understanding Blood Pressure Readings
- 2 Sodium and Salt
- 3 Target Heart Rates
- 4 Heart Attack Symptoms in Women
- 5 How to Eat Healthy
- 6 What are the Symptoms of High Blood Pressure?
- 7 Low Blood Pressure – When Blood Pressure Is Too Low
- 8 All About Heart Rate (Pulse)
- 9 Warning Signs of a Heart Attack
- 10 Tachycardia | Fast Heart Rate
This article was shared directly from www.heart.org.