Cinnamon is a great spice to use during the holidays, but there are always many ways to use cinnamon for better health. You may not know that cinnamon is good for your body, but today you’re going to learn differently.
How can you use cinnamon to help you feel better on a regular basis? You can find cinnamon almost anywhere, and it’s been used for centuries by various cultures for health and healing.
Although there a few different types of cinnamon, we’ll talk about the general facts on this spice. You’ll find out just how beneficial cinnamon can be to your diet, and you’ll read about tons of ways to use cinnamon for better health.
Use Cinnamon for Better Health
There are tons of ways that cinnamon can be used to help you feel better, but today, I’ll share 5 ways to use cinnamon for better health.
1. Use it to lower blood pressure. Did you know that cinnamon is a natural way to lower your blood pressure? You can sprinkle it on apple slices, and you can sprinkle it on toast or cereal. If you have high blood pressure, you may want to incorporate this into your diet on a regular basis.
2. It’s anti-microbial. If you are looking for more ways to be safe, cinnamon oil can be used to help ward off dangerous bacteria. Even if fungi is growing on something, adding cinnamon oil to it can slow down its growth. WOW!
3. It prevents side-effects of eating high fat meals. Did you know that consuming cinnamon or even drinking cinnamon tea can help you feel lighter after a heavy meal? Always use cinnamon to help you feel lighter, and not so sleepy after you eat your Thanksgiving meal!
4. Inhaling cinnamon can boost the function of your brain. Are you working on a big project? If so, you can certainly count on the fragrance of cinnamon to boost your brain cells. It’s a great fragrance, and it can help you focus better and lift your mood too.
5. Cinnamon can reduce fever and help you feel better. If you want something to boost your overall sense of well-being, choose a cinnamon tea. Tea is a great beverage in the morning or at night, but it’s a great option if you aren’t feeling well.
Natural remedies are ideal, but it does take some time to educate yourself. Cinnamon is a spice that you can find in any store, so it’s right at your fingertips.
If you’re feeling less than your best, be sure to reach for cinnamon first. Always speak to your doctor as well if you have any questions or prolonged illness.
There are plenty of ways to use cinnamon for better health, so enjoy them as much as possible.
What are your thoughts?
Make Today Count