If you’ve been looking for a home business opportunity, you’ve probably been researching for more information on the top network marketing companies.
I’m sure you found this blog post as the result of your feverish search for more information about MLM companies (also referred to as network marketing).
When you use Google to search for the top companies, you’ll get queries that give you everything from the top 25 companies to the top 100 companies in existence as of 2015.
What is the magic formula to determine what makes these top companies? It’s not so much a formula as it is a list of overall reasons, ranging from time in business to sales volume and more.
Keep reading this blog post all the way to the end so that you can see who’s who in network marketing this year.
Factors That Determine the Top Network Marketing Companies
There is no such thing as a popularity contest when it comes to network marketing. It has everything to do with effort put forth as well as getting results.
You can’t always follow the length of time listed in the Direct Selling Association, DSA. Here are some things you want to look for when researching the top network marketing companies.
- Company must state that they are a network marketing company. This shouldn’t be a mystery, but some companies at the start are vague about their purpose. A company MUST describe themselves as a network marketing company.
- Length of time in the business. All network marketing companies must have 10 years in the industry. This is HUGE! This rule was established in December of 2012.
- Google page rank is a must. This might seem silly, but a true network marketing company must have a Google page rank, and it must rank between 1 and 10.
- Alexa rank is also a must. Did you know that Alexa ratings are just as important as Google page rank? When you’re looking at Alexa ranking, keep in mind that the number should be smaller here.
- Google trends are a MUST! Did you know that Google Trends show that the company is being researched? This doesn’t necessarily mean that the company itself is being researched, but that the products or services the company offer are being researched over the course of the last 12 months.
Now that you know the factors that play a part in this, what are the top companies in network marketing?
5 Top Network Marketing Companies
There is a list out there of the top 25 but I figured I would give you the top 5, and from there you can research this further as you have time.
- They have been around for 53 years, and they have an Alexa rating of 8,556. While the Google page rank sits at a 6, keep in mind that new companies get more attention.
- This company is a wellness company, and they have been around for 27 years. With a page rank of 5, and an Alexa rating of almost 11,000, this company gets a lot of press. More and more folks are searching for information on wellness, and Melaleuca offers high grade products.
- This company has been around for 20 years, and they too offer wellness products. With a page rank of 6 in Google and an Alexa rating of over 12,000, USANA is still getting plenty of visitors to their website.
- Nu Skin. Healthy skin is in as Nu Skin ranks as one of the top network marketing companies. A lot of this may have to do with what many refer to as reasonably priced products from the standpoint of retail, but they have been around for 28 years, and they have a page rank in Google of 6.
- Last but not least, Isagenix has been around 10 years, and they have a page rank of 3 in Google. This is great news, and they have an Alexa rating of just over 15,500. This isn’t too shabby for a newer company that is up against the others with more than 20 years in existence.
There isn’t any guesswork to the top 5, but you’ll see that generally the companies that offer health and nutrition products are going to get a lot of press and high online searches.
What are your thoughts?
Before you join a company, always put forth your effort and make sure that you are considering only those that made the list of “top network marketing companies”.
Share your thoughts
This is what I am doing check it below.
Make Today Count