If you don’t have money for a gym membership, you should learn more about the workouts you can do at home. There are tons of ways to get into better shape and lost weight without joining a gym.
You may have seen the promotional for P90X, Beach Body, and several other programs. It seems that there is a new workout or diet fad every week, and if that isn’t enough you can’t possibly know which one to choose.
There are plenty of options when it comes to learning more about workouts you can do at home, and they won’t cost you even half of what it costs to join a gym.
Easy Workouts You Can Do at Home
Working out at home can be done, and it doesn’t have to cost you much at all. Here are some workouts you can do at home for next to nothing.
1. 20 Minute Hard, Circuit Training Workout. If you are already in fairly decent shape, this may be an ideal workout option for you. Circuit training pushes you hard for a few minutes at a time with one exercise, and then you move onto another exercise where you push harder than you ever thought you could. The goal is to push hard to get the body moving and keep the heart rate up for a solid 20 minutes. You can rotate various types of lunges, planks, push-ups, or even running in place with only ten seconds of rest in between.
2. Core Workout. Have you heard that it’s wise to strengthen your core? This means the center of your body. You can combine a workout like the one above, where you interchange jumping jacks, walkouts, spider lunges, single leg dead lifts and more.
3. 20 Minute Upper-Body Burner. Just as the first point above, this workout is the same. This upper-body burner workout is a bit tougher because it’s all upper-body without stops. You’ll want to incorporate push-ups, planks, plank taps, walkouts, and any other upper body movements you are familiar with.
4. 20 Minute Lower-Body Burner. This workout is similar to the one mentioned in number 3. This series of exercises is for the lower-body only, so here’s the rundown. These include squat jumps, side lunges, glute bridges, and jumping lunges.
5. Quick Lower-Body Burner. If you are in a jam with time for workouts, then this quick lower-body workout is ideal for you. Whether you work out at home or you are working out in a hotel room, this is a great way to shape up. You can do reverse lunges, jumping jacks, side lunges, squats, more jumping jacks, and single leg deadlifts. If there are other movements you can incorporate then add them to the mix.
Working out is important because it keeps your body moving and keeps your heart pumping. It’s important that you keep moving and mixing up the workout. There is no better way to stay in shape than using these simple workouts you can do at home.
Lets Get Physical. Share with other
Make Today Count