Generating leads is the lifeblood of your business, NOT necessarily the leads themselves.
What happens when the method you chose for lead generation isn’t working as planned? It’s challenging enough to get started, and the initial launch of your lead generation campaign can feel daunting.
The key to generating leads is to spend some time researching which lead magnets work best for your niche market. So, what are they?
Whether your hope is to generate thousands per month or you wish to bump your daily lead generation from 10 to 100, this article is for you
I’ll talk about which lead magnets are the most common, and WHY each one works so well for the right market. Are you ready to boost your income?
Pull up a front row seat and grab your coffee, tea, or your water. I am going to teach you about generating leads, and what you MUST do in order to get your name out there in front of the masses.
The Basics of Generating Leads
If you want to begin generating leads for your business, you absolutely MUST start with a lead magnet of some kind. This means that you consider a killer offer, or deliver valuable information people can use.
There are numerous marketing campaigns you can try, and there are numerous lead magnets you can choose from. You will want to consider whether or not certain types of lead magnets are right for your audience.
Here is your WINNING list of the most popular lead magnets today.
- FREE downloadable report. Okay, so this may seem old-school, but it works. This report will really depend upon your audience because it needs to be super specific. If you lose specificity you will lose potential customers. You can learn more about how you should go about crafting this report when you check out the website for Rick Schefren.
- Insider secrets checklist. It is important that you write eye-catching copy, and that often comes in the form of a “sharing your secrets” type of checklist for the marketer. Do you want to coach entrepreneurs on how to get started with their business? If so, you may want to craft a list that gives them the initial five steps, in other words, “The Top 5 Things You Must do to Launch Your Home Business“. Make sense?
- Swipe copy. Okay, so I am still a big promoter of writing original content, but there are times when swipe copy serves a purpose. You won’t always have the time to craft your very own emails, but what matters most is that you can swipe it from a world-class expert. You can offer that as well for FREE to your subscribers. This type of copy comes in handy for those who are affiliate marketers. This copy and paste endeavor can get you mass traffic, but make sure that you write it in a professional manner.
- OFFER examples. Your niche market should offer something others do not. This means that you offer examples so your audience can follow along. Entrepreneurs are always looking for examples, so creating your own real life examples to share with others at no cost, will really make you a winner with your readers.
- Web APP. Apps are a big deal these days, and there are tons of folks trying to scramble to create them and offer them for free to attract business. This works well, especially when it is designed to help entrepreneurs work easier and be more productive. This shall reside on your website because this makes it easy for all to access regardless of where these folks live.
Lead magnets are a great way to start generating leads, but it’s important that you work with an individual that is willing to coach you through the various levels of building your business.