Have you heard about a popular therapy known as PEMF therapy?
This therapy although not considered conventional medicine, is now being deemed one of the most innovative therapies in the world.
While it falls under the category of energy medicine, it is without a doubt a revolutionary way of healing the mind and body.
Today, I’m going to share with you what this therapy is, and why it’s becoming more popular around the world.
What in the World is PEMF Therapy?
PEMF therapy isn’t really new, but it may be new for you.
The acronym PEMF stands for pulsed, electromagnetic field therapy. That’s a mouthful, but it’s one of the most revolutionary therapies of our time.
It falls into the category of energy medicine, and the very notion of what it is comes from the magnetic fields of the earth.
Those magnetic fields outside the earth are what shield us from dangerous solar rays, otherwise what we refer to as radiation.
Sadly, those magnetic fields have been reduced dramatically over the years. This is bad news for humans and animals.
If you’ve ever wondered why certain cancers are more prevalent, and the onslaught of neurological diseases has increased, it’s all due to a weakening magnetic field.
Here are some things to consider:
- Magnetic bracelets are sold to aid in reducing pain.
- Magnetic and copper products are now being sold in conjunction with each other for reducing pain, depression, and anxiety.
- Energy medicine is conducting more research as it pertains to the world in general.
- PEMF therapy, also referred to as rTMS is being utilized for treatment resistant individuals for depression.
- PEMF therapy is effective in giving Parkinson’s patients, Alzheimer’s patients, and others suffering from neurological diseases improved quality of life.
These facts alone prove that the magnetic fields are important, and that finding way to replicate them matters.
There are thousands upon thousands of research studies in Europe and now in the United States that prove the efficacy of this therapy.
Those who seek pain relief, better sleep, renewed energy, and help with other ailments are turning to PEMF therapy for relief and answers.
So, what is it that makes this therapy work?
Why PEMF Therapy is So Effective
“PEMF therapy” is effective, not because it’s been proven many times over but because it works on the cells.
This is what separates this groundbreaking therapy from other types of therapy.
The pulsed electromagnetic fields stimulate the cells, and thus they focus on repairing the damaged cells while strengthening the cells that are normal.
This leaves little room for illness in the body because the cells become supercharged.
Here are some facts about what PEMF’s do to your cells:
- Cells are stimulated or become excited.
- Cells repair or get stronger.
- Ions and molecules are also brought back into balance.
- PEMF’s also stimulate bone cells.
There are numerous benefits of these pulsed electromagnetic fields, but most importantly, it is the strength of the cells that matters most.
This means that your immune system can get stronger, and it also means that blood flow will increase.
Proper blood flow can heal inflammation, correct high-blood pressure and low blood pressure, all due to stimulation with these PEMF’s.
Inflammation is at the root of nearly every ailment. If PEMF therapy can help, why not use it?